Hymns
- A Mighty Fortress is Our God
- Be Thou My Vision (Slane)
- Blessed Assurance
- Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing (Nettleton)
- Come Thou Long Expected Jesus (Hyfrydol)
- Father, I Stretch My Hands to Thee
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness
- Hark Ten Thousand Harps And Voices
- Have Thine Own Way
- I Gave My Life For Thee
- I Hear Thy Welcome Voice ( I Am Coming Lord)
- I Need Thee Every Hour (I Need Thee)
- In Fancy I Stood By The Shore One Day (The Stranger Of Galilee)
- In The Garden (I Come To The Garden Alone)
- It Is Well With My Soul
- Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross (Near The Cross)
- Jesus Loves Me This I Know (Jesus Loves Me)
- Jesus Paid It All (Christ I Owe)
- Let us sing of His love once again
- Majestic Sweetness Sits Enthroned
- My Jesus As Thou Wilt
- My Jesus, I Love Thee
- Nothing But The Blood (Plainfield)
- O To Be Like Thee
- Once it Was the Blessing
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
- Rock Of Ages
- Singing I Go (The Trusting heart to Jesus clings)
- Softly and Tenderly Jesus is Calling
- The Love of God
- The Old Rugged Cross
- There Is Power In The Blood
- This Is My Father's World
- 'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus
- To God Be The Glory
- What A Friend We Have in Jesus
- Wonderful Peace
- Christmas
- Angels We Have Heard On High (Gloria)
- Away In A Manger (Mueller)
- Come Thou Long Expected Jesus (Hyfrydol)
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing (Mendelssohn)
- Joy To The World (Antioch)
- Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee (Ode To Joy)
- O Come All Ye Faithful(Adeste Fideles)
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem (Saint Louis)
- O Holy Night
- The First Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.