Wikipedia

Search results

Translate

September 5, 2026

Sep 6, 2026 "Hidden in My Heart" (Psalm 119:9-16}

  • Psalm 119:9-16 New International Version
    ב Beth
    9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
        By living according to your word.
    10 I seek you with all my heart;
        do not let me stray from your commands.
    11 I have hidden your word in my heart
        that I might not sin against you.
    12 Praise be to you, Lord;
        teach me your decrees.
    13 With my lips I recount
        all the laws that come from your mouth.
    14 I rejoice in following your statutes
        as one rejoices in great riches.
    15 I meditate on your precepts
        and consider your ways.
    16 I delight in your decrees;
        I will not neglect your word.

  • Holy Is The Lord
  • 10000 reasons (Bless the Lord o my soul)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.