How Deep The
Father's Love For Us
CCLI Song # 1558110
Stuart Townend
Stuart Townend and the Stoneleigh Worship Band
Verse 1
How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
Verse 2
Behold the Man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
Verse 3
I will not boast in anything
No gifts no pow’r no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
Verse 2
Verse 3
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
(2X)
Verse 1
How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
주 사랑 어찌 깊은 지 측량 다 할 수 없네
외아들 내게 주셔서 날 보배로 만드셨네
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
찢기는 고통 처참해 아버지 차마 못보네
주 피로 얼룩 지셔서 우리게 영광 주셨네
Verse 2
Behold the Man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
저 십자가에 달린 주 내 죄 그 어깨 있네
그 조롱하는 가운데 내 조롱 소리 들리네
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
내 죄가 주를 매달게 해 주 사명 이룰 때까지
주 죽어 생명 주셔서 내 구원 이루어졌네
Verse 3
I will not boast in anything
No gifts no pow’r no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
난 자랑하지 않으리 내 능력 힘과 지혜를
난 주님 자랑하리라 죽음과 부활하심을
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
왜 영생 내게 주셨는지 말로 다 할 수 없지만
온 마음 다해 알리라 주 상처 내 죄 사했네
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
왜 영생 내게 주셨는지 말로 다 할 수 없지만
온 마음 다해 알리라 주 상처 내 죄 사했네
His wounds have paid my ransom
주 상처 내 죄 사했네
How Deep The Father's Love For Us - Fernando Ortega
Austin Stone Worship Live
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.