Here I Am To Worship
CCLI Song # 3266032 Tim Hughes
CCLI Song # 3266032 Tim Hughes
Verse 1
Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You
Chorus
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
Verse 2
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came
to the Earth You created
All for love's sake became poor
Chorus
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
(2X)
Bridge
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
[4X]
Chorus
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
[Repeat]
Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You
Chorus
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
Verse 2
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came
to the Earth You created
All for love's sake became poor
Chorus
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
(2X)
Bridge
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
[4X]
Chorus
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
[Repeat]
Here I Am To Worship
빛 되신 주
Light of the world,
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
빛 되신 주 어둠 가운데 비추사
내 눈 보게 하셨네
Beauty that made
This heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with You
예배하는 선한 마음 주시고
참 소망이 되셨네
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that
You're my God
나 주를 경배하리 엎드려 절하며
고백해 주 나의 하나님
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
오 사랑스런 주님 존귀한 예수님
아름답고 놀라우신 주
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
만유의 주 높임을 받으소서
영광 중에 계신 주
Humbly You came to
The earth You created
All for love's sake Became poor
겸손하게 낮고 천한 이 땅에
사랑으로 오신 주
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that
You're my God
나 주를 경배하리 엎드려 절하며
고백해 주 나의 하나님
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
오 사랑스런 주님 존귀한 예수님
아름답고 놀라우신 주
(Repeat)
I'll Never Know
How Much It Cost
To See My Sin
Upon That Cross
다 알 수 없네 주의 은혜
내 죄 위한 주 십자가
I'll Never Know
How Much It Cost
To See My Sin
Upon That Cross
다 알 수 없네 주의 은혜
내 죄 위한 주 십자가
(Repeat)
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that
You're my God
나 주를 경배하리 엎드려 절하며
고백해 주 나의 하나님
You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
오 사랑스런 주님 존귀한 예수님
아름답고 놀라우신 주
(Repeat)
Here I Am To Worship / The Call
Darlene Zschech, Tim Hughes
CCLI Song # 4042279
Verse 1
Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You
Chorus
So here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
And You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
Verse 2
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor
Chorus
So here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
And You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
Bridge 1
And I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
And I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
(2X)
Bridge 2
Call upon the Name of the Lord
And be saved
Call upon the Name of the Lord
And be saved
(4X)
Bridge 1
And I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
And I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
(2X)
빛 되신 주
Tim Hughes
CCLI Song # 6347233
Verse 1
빛 되신 주 어둠 가운데 비추사
내 눈 보게 하소서
예배하는 선한 마음 주시고
산 소망이 되시네
Chorus
나 주를 경배하리 엎드려 절하며
고백해 주 나의 하나님
오 사랑스런 주님 존귀한 예수님
아름답고 놀라우신 주
Verse 2
만유의 높임을 받으소서
영광 중에 계신 주
겸손하게 이 땅에 임하신 주
높여 찬양하리라
Chorus
나 주를 경배하리 엎드려 절하며
고백해 주 나의 하나님
오 사랑스런 주님 존귀한 예수님
아름답고 놀라우신 주
(2X)
Bridge
다 알 수 없네 주의 은혜
내 죄 위한 주 십자가
다 알 수 없네 주의 은혜
내 죄 위한 주 십자가
(2X)
Chorus
나 주를 경배하리 엎드려 절하며
고백해 주 나의 하나님
오 사랑스런 주님 존귀한 예수님
아름답고 놀라우신 주
(4X)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.