Pages

▼

February 2, 2024

Nothing But The Blood (Plainfield)

 Nothing But The Blood (Plainfield)
Robert Lowry CCLI Song # 21332 
Words: Public Domain; Music: Public Domain




Verse 1
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 
Chorus
O precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 
Verse 2
For my pardon this I see
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
For my cleansing this my plea
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 
Chorus
O precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 
Verse 3
Nothing can for sin atone
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
Naught of good that I have done
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 
Chorus
O precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 (2X)

Verse 4
This is all my hope and peace
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
This is all my righteousness
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
 
Chorus
O precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus



나의 죄를 씻기는 (찬송가) 새 252
1. 나의 죄를 씻기는 예수의 피밖에 없네 다시 정케 하기도 예수의 피밖에 없네 예수의 흘린 피 날 희게 하오니 귀하고 귀하다 예수의 피밖에 없네 2. 나를 정케 하기는 예수의 피밖에 없네 사죄하는 증거도 예수의 피밖에 없네 예수의 흘린 피 날 희게 하오니 귀하고 귀하다 예수의 피밖에 없네 3. 나의 죄 속하기는 예수의 피밖에 없네 나는 공로 없으니 예수의 피밖에 없네 예수의 흘린 피 날 희게 하오니 귀하고 귀하다 예수의 피밖에 없네 4. 평안함과 소망은 예수의 피밖에 없네 나의 의는 이것뿐 예수의 피밖에 없네 예수의 흘린 피 날 희게 하오니 귀하고 귀하다 예수의 피밖에 없네
5. 영원토록 내 할말 예수의 피밖에 없네 나의 찬미 제목은 예수의 피밖에 없네 예수의 흘린 피 날 희게 하오니 귀하고 귀하다 예수의 피 밖에 없네

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.