Pages

▼

August 24, 2023

How Can I Keep From Singing

How Can I Keep From Singing

CCLI Song # 4822372
Chris Tomlin | Ed Cash | Matt Redman

Verse 1
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
 
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling
 
Chorus

How can I keep from singing 
Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is 
Your love 

How can I keep from shouting 
Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart 
(want to sing)
 

Verse 2
I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
 
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through

And sing the songs 
You give
 

Chorus

How can I keep from singing 
Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is
Your love 

How can I keep from shouting 
Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart 
(want to sing)
 

Bridge
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing, when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And I fall down again
 
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
 
I can sing with my last breath
Sing, for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne
 

Chorus
How can I keep from singing 
Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is 
Your love
 
How can I keep from shouting 
Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart (want to sing)
 

Ending
I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart
I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing


Yeah 
I can sing


How Can I Keep From Singing 
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네

There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring 
끝없이 울리는 나의 영혼의
노래가 들리네
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling 
폭풍이 일어도 내 반석 되신
주님 붙드네
How can I keep from singing 
Your Praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your Love
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
놀라운 주의 사랑을 말로 다 할 수 없네
How can I keep from shouting 
Your Name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart Want to sing
주를 향한 끝없는 외침
주님 날 사랑하시네 내 마음 주를 노래해
I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior Lives
어둠 가운데 바라보리라
살아계신 내 구주
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs 
You Give
날 감찰하시는 주를 찬양하며
주님과 걸으리
How can I keep from singing 
Your Praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your Love
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
놀라운 주의 사랑을 말로 다 할 수 없네
How can I keep from shouting 
Your Name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart Want to sing
주를 향한 끝없는 외침
주님 날 사랑하시네 내 마음 주를 노래해
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing, when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And I Fall Down Again
 찬양해 고난 가운데 난 승리해
찬양해 갈 길을 잃고 또 넘어져도
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I Call To You In Prayer
찬양해 주 항상 계셔 날 붙드네
찬양해 나의 기도에 항상 응답하시네
I Can Sing With My Last Breath
Sing, For I Know
That I'll Sing With The Angels
And The Saints Around The Throne
 찬양해 생명 다해 주 보좌 앞 
천사들 성도들도 함께 찬양하리라
How can I keep from singing 
Your Praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
놀라운 주의 사랑을 말로 다 할 수 없네
How can I keep from shouting 
Your Name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart
주를 향한 끝없는 외침
주님 날 사랑하시네 내 마음 주를

I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart
주님 날 사랑하시네 내 마음 주를

I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart 
주님 날 사랑하시네 내 마음 주를 
want to sing
노래해

Yeah 
I can sing




나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
CCLI Song # 6352565
Chris Tomlin | Ed Cash | Matt Redman
 
Verse 1
끝없이 울리는 나의 영혼의
노래가 들리네
 
폭풍이 일어도 내 반석 되신
주님 붙드네
 
Chorus
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
놀라운 주의 사랑을
말로 다 할 수 없네
 
주를 향한 끝없는 외침
주님 날 사랑하시네
내 마음 주를 노래해
 
Verse 2
어둠 가운데 바라보리라
살아계신 내 구주
 
날 감찰하시는 주를 찬양하며
주님과 걸으리

Chorus
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
놀라운 주의 사랑을
말로 다 할 수 없네
 
주를 향한 끝없는 외침
주님 날 사랑하시네
내 마음 주를 노래해
(2X)
 
Bridge
찬양해 고난 가운데 난 승리해
찬양해 갈 길을 잃고 또 넘어져도

찬양해 주 항상 계셔 날 붙드네
찬양해 나의 기도에 항상 응답하시네

찬양해 생명 다해 주 보좌 앞 
천사들 성도들도 함께 찬양하리라
 
Chorus
나의 찬양 멈출 수 없네
놀라운 주의 사랑을
말로 다 할 수 없네
 
주를 향한 끝없는 외침
주님 날 사랑하시네
내 마음 주를 노래해
(2X)

주님 날 사랑하시네
내 마음 주를
주님 날 사랑하시네
내 마음 주를 노래해


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.